100th post

S

SadSadPanda

This is my 100th post. I have to say something meaningful to say. First of all I love you guys sniff (holding back tears) sniff. You have helped me when I was down, and had women problems, but more importantly computer problems. Here are my favorite people out of this entire site: SWEDISHLF,STERLING AUG, JOPEY, TODAYS, SPATCH MONKEY, DUCKMAN, LORD GUMBY ,QUANTAX, NIGHT OWL, GOFFENHEIMER, DUkid, TOOLBOX, and last but not least TNproud2b(now TNProud2b!). You have enriched my life with comedy and knowledge all of you. I can't believe that this is my 100th post!! I've seen so much in the time that I was here from multiplier lock discussions to discussions on Jesus to discussions on overclockers uniting. And I have never made a post outside of the overclocking forum. All of you general people suck!!!! I'm growing up so fast. Sniff Sniff. I love you guys!!!

M

Machupo

Just out of curiousity... how do you know how many posts you've made? I'm sure i'm around there somewhere

damn... i really am brain-dead after my exams... don't mind my stupid ass

[This message has been edited by Machupo (edited 12-14-99).]

B

Blackstaff

Machupo :
There is a little Icon on the right of the date in every post, and it allows you to see the profile of someone.

SadSadPanda :
See you for your first millenium. (1000 posts)

I don't write a lot myself but i read you all with great care.

D

DUkid

Congratualations on number 100 SadSadPanda. Isn't great how all of us in this fourm have such a good relationship and we still haven't even met each other personally. It think that's awesome. You know, if anyone of us gts really rich we should have a privately funded party in the middle of the United States somewhere. Then we can all meet, and have a cocktail. Cheers to everyone!!!
Hip, Hip, Hurray.

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
CONGRATULATIONS!

I remeber when I was on my 100th post... long time ago.

I think I'm in the 2000 + posts already. I wonder who has the most?

Everyone: Reply how many posts you've made to date!

S

Slack

Sheesh sadsadpanda

You've been here less than a month and you're already at 100.

LOL

G

Goffenheimer

I can't believe I made the list. Thanks SadSadPanda.
I have 70+ posts, I will be at 100 soon.

D

Dillon

I have been coming to this site for a long time now and i feel like i have gotten to know all of you , but you guys have no idea who i am , so as a tribute to panda here is my first post.

------------------

S

superdigg

Checked my profile to see that I had just posted my 50th! Thus making this my 51st post, only 49 to go... Greetings to you on your 100th post!

M

Machupo

Here ya go Panda... here's my 150th

Congrats

------------------
Damn, OCing is taking over my life... I ordered an Iced Athy Latte at Starbucks the other day!!!

T

TNproud2b!

snif snif I'm starting over, again. I never got a chance to see how many posts I made with my "real" screen name. I know its less than 1000, so I'm beat anyway. 2000 posts should win you a prize. Thats a lot of typing.

S

SadSadPanda

After getting to 100 i have decided to adopt a new signature. From the man himself.

------------------
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all outta bubble gum.
-Duke Nukem

D

DUkid

sadsadpanda,
you stole my signature man. I guess good minds think a like. By the way, Roudy Roudy Piper said that line first in THEY LIVE, a cheasy sci fi movie. Joe bob briggs usually has it on his show.

------------------
I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum.