Hey:

talbot

FinalCut

Coldfusion

ReapeR

HoochcoolerR&D

Mr.Biggesworth

How come no WU's?

If you don't know how to post your WU's, we'll show you how.

DMMD

D

DMMD

Hey TNproud2b:

I don't know how to delete these babies or encorporate them in a single account. Crieps, I'd love to put all my WUs together, too.

If you find out how, please post it.

DMMD

D

DMMD

Yup, I know:

How come you can't consolidate all your accounts, if you initially signed up on SETI using a bunch of valid e-mail addreses?

Its crazy, I've got over a 10^3 of such WU on only one account other than OCN: how come SETI doesn't let me put that in my OCN account. Why do I have to have three OCN SETI accounts?

If they need some help with security, I'd be willing to lend a hand.

DMMD

I

iAMDking

hum i think you can make it so the others will start adding to one account by changing your E-mail address that those seti's are using. i have 3 comps using one E-mial i messed up once as you'll see it says iAMDking#2 i wish i could add those to my other score. so make all your seti's either diferant folders on one comp or dif comps use the same E-mail account. just DEL the user info file. it'll as for it when you restart seti.
iAMdking.

J

jopey

well DMMD if you are willing to share your WU's I might be able to figure it out sometime!

BTW how are you getting so many WU's a week?

------------------
jopecooler industries: We aim to mame, sever, and dice up any extremitity you have left to use. And if you have Ziplocks we will package it to go!

Join the HWC - OCN Drinking List on ICQ 67864797

All new Join the Q3/UT Acitive List. 70498309 (Please, Gaming members only!)

C

CheeseMan

Now that I got my pc right, I got a WU in under 6 hours last night. 600E s1 oc'dto 800 only.

------------------
Nothing but the CHEESE!

C

Coldfusion

I appoligise but if you check i have a new name with 2WUs cos my orignal account messed up cos i changed ISP

I want to delete this too but without old pass(cant remember) or address i cant

Sorry DMMD

------------------
Please don't provoke the Brittish people..
visit my Website!

[This message has been edited by Coldfusion (edited 04-14-2000).]

D

DMMD

I know what you mean ColdFusion; that's exactly why I have those damn three Accts.

DMMD

M

MrBigglesworth

there we go - let it run overnight and now i have 2.

i had 3 done w/my other username, but i used and aol account to sign up and then i quit aol so i had no way of joining the team (since the website couldn't email me my password)

it seems to be working pretty well now.

------------------
Run! Run like a gerbil!
Athlon [email protected] GFD 1.6v w\crappy 4ns cache (@2/5 speed using H.Oda's L2 changer)

D

DMMD

I hear you, MrBigglesworth. I think this is a flaw in the SETI system. If you start an account on a valid e-mail, that you later cancel, you can't change or consolidate accounts. Its kinda' frustating 'cause I've got those three accts on OCN, that should be one, and I've got over 1200 WUs on another club that I can't bring over to the side of truth, justice and all that is good in the world:

OCN

DMMD

B

B/K

DMMD I could always do a sumif (=SUMIF(an:an,"DMMD",an:an)) to calc your totals if you wanted. I was trying to group them in the weekly stats anyway.

B/K

Associates