he's just 15, no cash.
Antec TruePowerII 430 watt PSU
Chaintech socket 939 motherboard
AMD Athalon 3200+
Gigabyte Geforece 6600+
Seagate 200gb (registered 185) HD
Corsair XMS 2x512 RAM

not bad for having no cash! ;)

ive still got 50 Gmail invites to give away. ive got some boxes of old hardware in the shed that i'll have a look through on thursday on my day off and see what i can find.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If he is looking for a hand, check the end of his arm.

SoldI have two 64 meg sticks of PC100 ram. It came out of an old Compaq.Sold

I can post pictures if interested in paying the postage.

Last edited:
d94

d94

Lovemybf2 said:
whomever needs pc100 memory i have about 30 sitck of 256mb pc100 memory of different brands in my workshop.
I dont have any real use for that many anymore.
Also have about 50 neon blue 80mm case fans if anyone needs em.

just email me for info on what i have left and if i got what ya need i'll get it out to ya asap.
wish i checked out this thread 2 months ago LOL
ygpm/email

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
will do, if its from an old compaq, it should work as this is an old compaq. thanks a bunch

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
it worked, slapped em in and it read them and booted right up, thanks much. and whats your email again so i can send you the shipping?

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
$1.06 for shipping. . . . consider it a gift. I need to dig out some more junk and get rid of it.

Does that little bit of ram help your system?

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
thanks again and amazingly it really made a difference. its pretty fast now, loads pretty fast

M

Martin_89

what speed processor does it have you will probably get away with windows 2000 on it now or even XP i ran xp on a mates machine with a 400MHz processor and 128MB ram and it was fine for what he does, and that was with all the fancy colour scheme too.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Antique Free Stuff.

Two Intel Chipsets of unknown orgin or functionability.

EDO ram, Two of each.

Shipping estimates will be aproximately $4 per package in the US.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

9.1GB Ultra SCSI LVD drive (IBM)

Unknown functionality

These need special connectors to work in hot swapable environment. Adapter cables are too expensive to use in home computer so I am offering them to a good home (4 drives).

B

bookmole

anyone out there have a mother board for a hp 8754c pavilion. mine died. cant afford new. I also have 2 mice and 2 keyboards. thanks.

Weeboll

Weeboll

NO MONEY NO SKI
2 56k modems, one internal , one external
logitek trackball
microsoft internet keyboard
thermaltake blue? orb - the one for a gfx card..
128mb pc133

send me a prepaid envelope big enough to fit it in and i'll send it back..

B

bookmole

free keyboard, mouse

I have these to give away. My motherboard died so I am trying to get one going again. dont need these. I have 2 or 3 of each. keyboards and mice. :D

G

GeneHaymond

Ghaymond5234
I have some Dell GS 100s and a couple of Apple systems that need homes. I can strip them down and send wherever. Email me for a list or PM me. I am in need of a hard drive for a Compaq Evo c600 and 2 power supplies if anyone has any. I also have a HP LaserJet 5 to part out and trade with.

Associates