§§§§The Freebies Thread§§§§

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
The Freebies Thread Rules:

A. NO offers for buying or selling/trading, this thread is for giveaways only!

B. The recipient should pay the shipping cost of the item they are receiving.

C. You should offer an item before you request one.

D. When you put items up for free, please number them, so that it is easier for recipients to say which item they wish to receive. This will also make it easier to see which items have been given.

E. When you request an item please state the number of the item which item you'd like to receive, so it is easier to tell which items have already gone.

F. Please keep all replies to the thread, so that we all know which items have gone/are still up for takers. Of course, once you've taken an item, you should go to Private Message/Email to swap address details

Well I'll start it off,
I've got:

1. An old HP pc which i will gladly strip down for parts to anyone who wants them. it has a 133 MHz Pentium, with 128 megs of ram, cd rom drive, and a maxtor harddrive which needs a format and os install.

2. I've got a few blank cd's that i wil give out,

3. ...and i have about 100 issues of golf magazine and golf digest which i will give to anyone who likes golf.

4. I've got 50 gmail invites, just send an email to
[email protected], and ill gladly send one your way.

5. I've got a nintendo 64 rumble pack which is no longer needed.

Post if you want any of this, and we'll go to PM to exchange details.

Last edited:
CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Stickied ;)

This is a great idea! I have loads of stuff lying about which is likely to otherwise be seeing the bottom of a skip. Will get round to sorting it soon and will throw some stuff on.

Cheers,

Nick

[PS. resStealth, I'm going to add some rules to your original post to make work a little easier - please don't be offended by any changes, if you don't like what I've done, please feel free to change it back!]

W

weissmertz

i have to take the 4gb drive off the table cause my kids drive bought the farm if you know what i mean.but i do have good news!I JUST SAVED A TON OF MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE.just kidding. i do have an ADVANCED MICRO am 486 dx-100 heres all the#and letters a80486dx-100nvctay 9505cpf t amd 3 volt

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Only bad thing about having a thread like this is that it will pile up over time, and you wont find anything. There are a few solutions, such as posts being deleted after being given away. Or make this thread be rules so people post their own thread. Such as if they were giving away a 486 CPU they could put the thread as "Freebie: 486 CPU"

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
nah the on on at got to over 400 pages, when it gets too long, you delete the thread and make a sequel

W

woodman19_99

Grand Exalted Puba
Well, I'm moving soon, so I'll be rummaging through 3 large boxes of old stuff which is just collecting dust. I will put stuff up when I get back from my trip to London...

L

Lovemybf2

whomever needs pc100 memory i have about 30 sitck of 256mb pc100 memory of different brands in my workshop.
I dont have any real use for that many anymore.
Also have about 50 neon blue 80mm case fans if anyone needs em.

just email me for info on what i have left and if i got what ya need i'll get it out to ya asap.

krupted

krupted

lovemybf2- please give a email adress to where we can contact you, im interested in both the ram and fans myself....

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
Q please lay off of wick3d, he is no trouble maker from other boards. he is a personal friend of mine, i know him personally, he is a good person. and so you know, he is only 15.

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
all he said was he could use 2 0f those fans, but he had no way to pay shipping. he's just 15, no cash. q im not jumping on you, so please dont take offense to my previous post. he's just a kid, he merely said he needed them, but he also said he couldnt pay the shipping. he wasnt asking anyone to pay it for him or anything.

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
resStealth said:
all he said was he could use 2 0f those fans, but he had no way to pay shipping. he's just 15, no cash. q im not jumping on you, so please dont take offense to my previous post. he's just a kid, he merely said he needed them, but he also said he couldnt pay the shipping. he wasnt asking anyone to pay it for him or anything.
Yeah, I've had a look through Wick3D's posts and they all look quite sound to me - let's just hope it's just an unfortunate concidence in name.

Associates