hp cd-writer 600se
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: hp cd-writer 600se

hp cd-writer 600se

I am unable to burn any cdrs due to buffer underrun but am able to burn cdrws okay.I have tried turning off all programs in the back ground,ran a defrag and a scandisc still to no avail.I have also tried reinstalling my drivers and using different types of cdrs but still to no avail.I cant understand why i can burn one but not the other,surely both would fail if there was buffer underrun.I dnt know if this helps but once i installed my pscsi card the cd writer has taken over my D drive and shunted my cd rom/dvd rom way out to location L.This card says it will support up to 7 external scsi devices simultaneously.I am using only one but have all these differnt drives listed.My computer is an e-machine with 900 mhz processor windows millenium edition and has 810 celeron with an 30Gb hard drive.

sux. i had similar problems but turns out i just needed to use less ****ty cdrs. have you ever tried the burner just IDE? are you using nero or cdclone??

Originally posted by [KU]Jimbo[HC]:
    sux. i had similar problems but turns out i just needed to use less ****ty cdrs. have you ever tried the burner just IDE? are you using nero or cdclone??

Im afraid i dont know what IDE is,sorry,however i am using adaptec cd wizard.When i installed all the software the cd writer took over as my master and shunted my previous D drive way out to location L so that now when i access something such as my power DVD when i press the eject icon it opens my cd writer drive instead of the cd/dvd rom one.

Thread Information