Who wants to marry a millionaire?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Who wants to marry a millionaire?

Who wants to marry a millionaire?

Who wants to MARRY a millionair?

That's like the show "Who wants to be a millionaire?" except this one's about attractive women competing in a beauty pagent fashion to get the chance to marry an actual and willing millionaire.

It's suppose to be legit too. The ladies will compete and sometimes be scantily dressed with mucho skin and clevage showing. They're good looking and been screen to pass the above average mark on physical features. They won't get to see the bachelor though, he'll be shown only as a sihoulett. He would however get to see all the ladies.

Here's my question. Anybody have anything to say about this? Do you find that degrading to women and set the feminist movement backward?

Seriously though, these ladies are attractive not like the Miss whatever beauty pagents. And if you're that particular filthy rich millionaire who got 40 chicks to chose from, would you actually have the guts to doing it???

It airs Tuesday 8/9 central.
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM
    14.4 DVD

Windows 95 ME

Those ladies aren't being forced to do this right? If thats the case then I don't see anything wrong with it. If they want to lower themself to that level of marrying someone strictly for money, then that's their choice.
    "We're going to get another one next year, again -- back to back to back."

-Kobe Bryant

Their is a rule for this show, the girls sign a pre-nuptual agreement so theoretically this milliaonaire could give her the old slap and tickle and say it's been nice. I think this millionaire is really just looking for a good time and these girls are praying to make a lasting impression on him.

Just call me captian obvious

------------------
    Me and my brother used to say that drowning in beer was like heaven. Well he's not here now, and I got a soaker. This ain't heaven this sucks.

Bob McKenzie
    I once killed a man just to watch him die, then I got distracted and missed it all.

Just watch the show. I am sure if anything come out of this, it's entertaining.

Although $1 million isn't much in the Bay Area here. It could buy you a decent home and you'll have to go back to work to pay for the property tax.
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM