What's the difference between a duck?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the difference between a duck?

Hybrid View

What's the difference between a duck?

Am I the only person here who doesn't get it?
    David Peters
    "If it's not on fire, it's a software problem."

NO!lmao

First post huh!Well your user name fits!
    Miles

This too shall pass!

No, but I was afraid to say anything...

Maybe he works for Microsoft? http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/smile.gif
    Here is a pic of me
    Rich "Tech wanna be!"

members.aol.com/kingwands/me.jpg

Now you will know the wrath of the Ackpo OOdma!!

Bleeding head good! healed head BAD!!!

Are you pinkboy or subgenii?

Did you hear the sound that they came from? You sir have need of intuitive recompensation for the toils of the mighty. Leave us with more than you left with before now! Feel the tweaks of undaunted foibles and liberated equivicals! If the moist one moves before its has made bread then I will surely be made to antiquing.

but I digress is this progress? or the equivalent of a fat man in a dress? you fancy pancy pinhead Is that a voice from the dead that whispers in the cupboard? An unjusly bequeathed compensation freely uttered. the dogs are in the hall the bown leaves of Paul if I m,ade more cents I'd be paying more rents

Grasshopper you will know true wisdom about the point in time at which you are splattered accross the windshield of a passing automobile!
    -----------------------------------

Experience is the comb nature gives us when we are bald....Confuscious

Yeah BUDDY!!! ah duz werks fer microsoft....the abuv stuff is the famed secret windoze code! It's mah revenge fer gettin laid off!!!

See the smells of the fancy multicolored sounding bigtop *****es experince the tastes of true liquidation at the fruits of our indescretions lubricate yourself with metal shavings and bathe in terminological inexactitude and love thy fishwife! Superfriends untie!! in the collosal downstream of elaphant **** and white whine with cream topping!!!! accentuate the nighttime sunlight with liquid dreams of multicolored flavors of putrescence and thank the DOGS for the moon leaping under-cow UNDERSTAND the DREAMS of the yesteryears 5 o'clock shadows of long departed gasses....dogbye godwrench jehovah's chicken freaks at nightbreak!! The STARK FIST OF REMOVAL HOVERS ABOVE US ALL!! Forget not the cheeses of sandwich past! and dreadnought the questions that long trouble ye yonder by break of the breaking dawns perilous awakening on the new ventire of times broken light.....til yesterday!

Oh Nutball, wht lays ahead is a magnimonious assault on the flowering principles of healthy diets and the automobile industry at large. The very cruxt of the biscuit appears to be less than a mere flash in the pan. When the duck and all associated peripherals are given less accountability than the afoementioned few, dark days will soon be ahead and quite possibly to the side. Repent!

Any good recipes for toast?

How does one cook toilet paper?

Brown it on one side and throw it in the pot!

HELP I CAN"T STOP!!!!! I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE IN A CHINESE FORTUNE COOKIE FACTORY!!!! i AM SUFFERING MISERABLY WITH BRAIN LEAKATURE!!!!!!

Thread Information