audio burning problems
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: audio burning problems

audio burning problems

I have been burning audio cds for 3 years and I have been using easy cd but and I had the prob with click before but with easy cd all I need to do was change the buffers and write sliders to correct. well now I am using nero on win 2000 and I am getting clicks when I am burn mp3 or wavs from the hard drive

Pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure what "clicks" are. I assume that they reflect disk failures

However you don't say whether it's the same writer. If it is, my experience with both readers and writers is that the life of the laser diode is finite. That is, the laser gets weaker with use.

Cheers...
    I'd rather be GLIDING

Clicks and Pops in audio CD's are sound that are in the middle of the song that aren't supposed to be there. Usually happens on a bad write or bad rip!
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

yeah it makes it sound like a record

yes it is the same burner and it works fine if I swap it back to my old system. I think it doesn't support new software well

It only happens when burning mp3 or wavs from the hd

Thread Information