PDAs: Palm m105 or Handspring Visor Deluxe ?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: PDAs: Palm m105 or Handspring Visor Deluxe ?

PDAs: Palm m105 or Handspring Visor Deluxe ?

I was all set on buying the Handspring Visor Deluxe (retail $250) but today the Palm m105 comes out (retail $199). I have discounts for both, equaling $150 for either one... so which one do you guys think is the better deal? Handspring is completely compatible with PALM stuff (uses Palm OS) and also has the Springboard which works like a gameboy... pop it in the top and it's plug and play. I'm not sure how the Palms work, but would like to know if I should get the Palm over the Handspring...

Opinions?

------------------
    Listen you, when I catch you I'm gonna rip your eyes out and shove em down your pants so you can watch me beat the crap out of you!!!

THanks for the replies guys

So now that I have my Visor in hand... what are the best places on the web for it? I've already got http://www.avantgo.com (though the sync feature for them seems to be down right now)... anywhere else? Freeware, etc. maybe?

------------------
    Listen you, when I catch you I'm gonna rip your eyes out and shove em down your pants so you can watch me beat the crap out of you!!!

a great place to start would be www.palmgear.com

------------------

Thanks for the link, looks good there. Do you happen to know about AvantGo ? I can't seem to sync the channels at all... software is installed on both my desktop and PDA. Has it been down?

------------------

Thread Information