1. make sure the printer is turned on and press the pause
button. the pause
light comes on.
2. open the printer cover by lifting the edges on both sides.
3. Hold down the Alt
button for about 5 seconds until the print head moves slightly left, to the ink cartridge install position, the pause
light begins flashing.
4. Raise the blue print head unit release lever as far as it will go.
5. Grasp both sides of the print head unit and carefully lift it out of the printer. Place the unit on a flat, clean surface.
6. Remove the other print head unit from the storage box by presssing the notch as shown.
7. Carefully insert the print head unit into the printer with the elecrical contacts and the print head facing the back of the printer, as shown.
8.When the print head unit is fully seated, press the blue lever down until it clicks into place.
9. press the Alt
button to return print head to its home position.
10. Place the print head unit you removed in the storage box to protect tis delecate components.
11.When the pause
light stops flashing, press the pause
12. Close the printer cover.