Pioneer DVD104S problem......
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Pioneer DVD104S problem......

Pioneer DVD104S problem......

I recently bought a Pioneer 10X dvd drive, with slot loading interface. It works pretty good except several problems that I am having. Everytime I eject a CD, the drive will make some kind of noise, which is pretty loud. Is is just me or I got a bad drive?

****, tell me where you got yours so I can test it out for myself. I've been looking EVERWHERE and can't seem to find ONE!!!

I am living in canada and just bought this drvie this morning. My friend told me they have some of those in town and he bought the tray load one. So I went there and bought the same 10x drive, except the one I bought is slot loading. Which one is better anyway?

I would love to have the slot loading drive. Hey man, if you can get me one of those drives or if that company will ship it to me I'll pay for shipping and the cost of the drive plus anything else. Please, I NEED ONE OF THOSE DRIVES! Please give me some info on how I can get it!

I've been using my Pioneer 104s for months now. Been working like a champ. I notice that mines does make a noise when you eject a disc but it's not as loud as you described :-)

------------------
    Good Artist Copy, Great Artist Steal!
    Good Artist Copy, Great Artist Steal!
    http://www.pcguru2k.cjb.net
    [PGR2K]

Yes it has been a good drive for me as well.. as the only problem I had turned out to be the bundled DVD software didn't get along with THE MATRIX.

BTW for those who cant find the drive... Look for Hivals HDVD10AS-16R its the same drivethough you will pay more then normal due to retail pricing, but look for rebates that might help.

------------------
    "Knowledge is true opinion." - Plato

"Knowledge is true opinion." - Plato

Thread Information