Where can I get these?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where can I get these?

  1. #1

    Where can I get these?

    I'm looking for a website that sells the metal or plastic side pieces that are screwed on both sides of your CD player, etc. that slides into the 5.25" bay. Any clues? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    San Antonio, TX USA
    Do you mean the plastic drive rails that are needed for some computer cases? You should be able to find those at most computer stores or whoever you purchased your computer case from.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts