Logitech Wingman Gaming Mouse or Microsoft IntelliPoint, or something else
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Logitech Wingman Gaming Mouse or Microsoft IntelliPoint, or something else

Logitech Wingman Gaming Mouse or Microsoft IntelliPoint, or something else

I have to choose a good mouse. I am usually playing games on my computer and surfing the web. I want a mouse that will last a long time.
    Athlon XP 2000+
    KR7A-RAID
    Crucial 256mb PC2100
    Visiontek Geforce3 @ 240/540
    SB Live! Value
    IBM 40gb 60GXP & 45gb 75GXP ATA100
    Toshiba 12x DVD
    LiteOn 24x10x40x

Actually the mouse i am using is a Microsoft Wheel mouse. It was cheap (with a $10 rebate) And works great with Quake 2 and Half Life

Mice... I love mice. For your needs a Logitech Trackman Marble +
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Microsoft Intellimouse is great for scrolling when using the web. Good for games as well though I think I prefer a joystick for games. Still, when it comes to the web, nothing beats it, IMO.

I got a Logitech Mouseman Plus and it works great. I like it alot cause it fits my hand well and it's very comfortable. It's also a 3 button mouse with scroll I can use the third button as a back button when surfing the web. The only problem I have is I can't use this button in most game.

I agree with Toolbox...............I love my Logitech Trackman Marble + mouse. I used to get a sore wrist after long periods of surfing, but no more. Plus it takes up very little space, no need to move it around. Dust..............not a problem with this mouse.
    Dell C640 Laptop (wireless) or my trusty old desktop system:
    Abit BH-6 PIII 800e (100mhz) 192 Meg RAM PC100 Gainward GeForce2 Ti/450 SB Live Value Sony 8X/4X/32X Viewsonic 19"
    "Krell Power"

I'm waiting for the new wheel-less mouse so that I never have to clean the stupid things. The Microsoft one is gonna run $70 retail but I figure generic ones will follow.
    It said "requires Windows 95 or better," so I installed Linux.

Thread Information