19" Monitor, best buy?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: 19" Monitor, best buy?

19" Monitor, best buy?

Looking to get a new 19" monitor. What do you
    think is the biggest bang for the buck. 21" is not out of the question, just want to keep it $700.00 or less. Thanks
    Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ | ASUS M3N78 PRO AM2 | 2GB G.SKILL Extreme Series Memory | Geforce GT 430 1 gig | 120 gig Seagate 8 meg cache ST3120026A | Lite-on LDW-811S DVDRW | Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1612 | Antec True Power 480w | Win XP Pro SP3 | Cable Modem

I have a Viewsonic G790 19" that I picked up from an auction for around $337 or so (it was a refurb), and I've been very happy with it. Brand new, I think they're going for around $450-$550, depending on where you go.

Hope it helps.
    Mike
    "That's a good question! Let me get right on that with thinking!"

I've had a Samsung 900P about three weeks now and I'm prety happy with it, $390 something at Onsale not including $70 mail-in rebate from Samsung. I'm using it with 16MB PCI CL Banshee and colors are awesome. I don't know how it compare side-by-side with other monitors, though.

There was a long thread on 19" monitors just maybe a week or two ago. You might want to look for that thread. Good luck !!

Thread Information