Logitech Wheel mouse - reviews anyone??
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Logitech Wheel mouse - reviews anyone??

Hybrid View

Logitech Wheel mouse - reviews anyone??

Does anybody know the URL of some reviews of this Logitech mouse? I am looking for a USB mouse and the only one I can so far find is the Logitech USB Wheel mouse. If anybody has seen reviews on it (doesn't have to be the USB version, it's the same mouse really) I'd much appreciate it.

I haven't seen a review of the Logitec USB WheelMouse, but I have a Kensington Wheelmouse I'm very partial to that comes in USB. The Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box is very comfortable and made to last. It has a 5 year warranty to Logitechs 3 year and its cheaper. I have had one at home for over six months and like it so well I got myself one for work. Also, if you have used the old Mouse-in-a-box, the geometry is completely different and, I think, better on the wheelmouse -not nearly so flat. NECX has them http://necxdirect.necx.com/cgi-bin/auth/ifilelnk_q?key=0000130479&nonce=guest

YES.... blobby://www.it.is.here.REALLY

It says this:

Both the Wheel mouse and the Mouseman + are great mice *squeak squeak*

No really they are better than there Microsoft counterparts.... (except they are a bit light)

Thanks for the effort BSnow but try and read my message more carefully. I refer to "and the only one I can so far find is the Logitech USB Wheel mouse." I can't find any others at the moment and all I want to know is whether that particular product is worth getting.

Blobby: Is that something you have read from a review or your own opinion?

BTW, lighter mice mean they're more responsive under games. If they're a good mouse to buy then I'll buy it.

Thread Information