Radeon 8500LE or Radeon 8500 All-in-Wonder
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Radeon 8500LE or Radeon 8500 All-in-Wonder

Hybrid View

Radeon 8500LE or Radeon 8500 All-in-Wonder

Which is better. I hear that the All in wonder is slower than the regular, but does that include the OEM version? I am looking into getting one of these and want it mainly for gaming and graphics programs, but would also like the multimedia features. Any suggestions?
    MCP,A+,N+

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    The AIW has a lower clockspeed than the 8500LE... not sure exactly, down around 230/230, perhaps even lower (200/230?).

Great card for the multimedia features though, just not a speed demon (well, compared to the GF3Ti500 and GF4Ti cards... it's plenty fast enough for today's games though).

------------------
    Only 30,000 to 40,000 genes in an Einstein, a Michael Jordan, or a Bach? Boy, can that God guy write tight code or what? - David Rudloff
    Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

Thread Information