Voodoo problems....
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Voodoo problems....

Voodoo problems....

Okay...I just recently installed a new hard drive and now my settings for my Voodoo 3 don't show up on my displayt options. Is there anyway for me to get them back? If I donwload a new driver will they come back? I need them back!
    Thanks!
    NightHammer

Yeah, download the new driver. But i think you'll have to do the settings again. But man.., why do you worry. You set the settings before, you can do it again.
    Good luck.

------------------
    MPH
    MPH

MPH ... you still keep your voodoo?

------------------
    cyanosis
    cyanosis

Hey Voodoo3's ROCK. They might not be the fastest out there, but they are pretty tough little cards. You might be better off installing the original drivers off the CD first, then upgade to the latest (1.08). Also install monitor drivers.

------------------
    The COMPUTER is your FRIEND!
    Happiness is manditory.
    AMD Phenom II x4 945 3Ghz | ASUS M4A77TD | 2X WD 1TB SATA 2 hard drive | 2x2GB Corsair XMS3 | nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS | ATI TV Wonder Theater Pro 550 | Antec P-160 case | Antec 650w Earth Watts | LG Blu-ray Super Drive | LG DVD RW | Windows 7 Pro

Thanks for all your help guys! I think it's working now! Now all I need is to get it overclocked and I'm set! Either that, or fork out the money for another card....
    Later!
    NightHammer

I think maybe you should just buy a new one. I mean, what's the use of a Voodoo 3 card anyways? Maybe it would make a nice paper weight.

Thread Information