I Flashed my RADEON 64DDR VIVO to SE
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: I Flashed my RADEON 64DDR VIVO to SE

I Flashed my RADEON 64DDR VIVO to SE

It is now working at 198/198 Core/Mem Here read this and you will do it, it's really safe http://www.david20ga.homestead.com/Radeonbioshack.html

All you need to make is a normal Boot Disk and download this files here: http://www.david20ga.homestead.com/rom_and_flash.html then you have to Edit the AUTOEXEC.BAT file that comes with the files that you downloaded so that it looks like this:

flashrom -p 0 64SEDDR.ROM r

Then save it and copy all files that you downloaded in the Boot Disk or some other disk. Boot with the Boot disk and then put in the other disk with the files (if you copyed then in a different disk) and run Autoexec.bat that you edited and you are done. From there it will do everythig by it's self and it will restart. Take out the disk and boot in to Windows and you got RADEON SE

One more thing the File 64SEDDR.BIN rename it to 64SEDDR.ROM This file comes with the Downloaded files

[This message has been edited by NAGD (edited 06-27-2001).]

I did it also. Game play has improved, even from OCing to 205/205. It's not as fast(as when OCed), not as many FPS, but it's smoother and looks better. Don't get as many sudden drops either.

------------------
    Who made that man a gunner.
    I did sir, he's my cousin.
    Who is he?
    He's an ******* sir.
    I know that, what's his name?
    That is his name sir, *******, Major *******.
    And his cousin?
    He's an ******* too sir. Gunners Mate First Class Phllip *******
    Opteron 148@2805(255x11-1.4v)
    Stock cooling(until I get a water block)
    Asrock 939Dual-SATAII
    1GB PC3200 OCZ Gold EL(2-2-2-8-2 1T 5:6 Divider)
    Sapphire X800GTO2(520/580 - Unlocked 16 Pipes)
    Antec TruePower 550 vmodded
    2x Western Digital WD-1200JS(RAID0)
    Lite-ON 1633S DVDRW
    Gentoo 2.6.14-nitro2

Sh!t my RADEON does not like the Bios Flash it gives me little arteffects Now I nead the FE bios again. Do you have it so I can flash it back???? If you do, cause I did not save it, please send it to me. Thanks

I think I know why the SE runs smother It has higher compression which makes it smother but the bad part of it is that my RADEON never liked higher compression when I tweaked it higher now that it is higher it ****es up. Now I have to ether lower the compression everytime I reinstal windows or overclock it everytime which is the same but I would rather OC it then tweak it so thats why I would like to flash it back.

Thread Information