TNT2 M64 problems with Tvout
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: TNT2 M64 problems with Tvout

TNT2 M64 problems with Tvout

I recently purchased an AGP Nvidia TNT2 M64 based Vcard, with 32 Mb and tv out (Rca and minidin outs). Only once I got to see the image in my tv trough RCA out connected by Scart cable. The other times was impossible to see Tv image from the computer.

I'm tried to load Nvidia 6.50 and 11.01 detonator drivers, but in Output device only can select Analog monitor. Other options like Flat monitor or TVout are in gray color, not selectable. I think this is the reason that I'm not able to select TVout.

How can be selected TVout option?

Use older drivers and maybe you need to lower your monitor resolution to 800x600 or 640x468 with 16 bit colour.

The hardware requires a loading on the composite outputs. Ie you must plug in the tv then boot your computer

16bit colour will just look crap
    You will also more than likely need to use manufacture drivers(not the reference Nvidia drivers) to enable TV out... This is one of the differences between reference and manufacture (the addons)

Also if you are using media player to TV use classic mplayer for fullscreen speed
    AMD Mobile 2500+
    A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0
    1GB Corsair XMS PC2700
    GeCube Radeon 9800 Pro
    Seagate SATA 80GB
    2xSegate 160GB in RAID0

Hi guys.
    I have the same problem.
    Sexymf you say, more than likely need to use manufacture drivers(not the reference Nvidia drivers) to enable TV out...
    What are the manufactures drivers??? i thought being a riva tnt2 card that Nvidia were the drivers you had to use????

Thanks guys
    Tony

Thread Information