what are your thoughts on RADEON video cards?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: what are your thoughts on RADEON video cards?

what are your thoughts on RADEON video cards?

I give up. The voodoo 3's are too hard to find for my pc. Even the store that usually sells 3dfx stuff say that they don't have Voodoo 3s! So, I'm thinking Radeon video cards, because they said that they sell those too.

so which Radeon card is good? I"m talking for pci slot, atleast 16megs memory, and if at all possible, under 100 dollars. If not, tell me which one is good anyways.

I have
    k-6 2 450 mhz
    184 ram.

remember, smoothness, color, stability, and 3d.

which one RADEON is good??
    come and join this informative computer forum covering a wide range of topics

http://www.gade202.net/wwwboard/index.php

According to ATI website, the only Radeon you can get in PCI is the 32MB SDR version. It is also the cheaper Radeon but I don't know if you can find one at 100$, and those PCI versions may be hard to find, but good luck anyway... those cards are nice

Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | Noctua NH-C12P SE14 | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2GB | 256GB Crucial m4 | 2TB WD Green | Samsung DVD±RW | Seasonic X 460w Fanless | Fractal Design Define Mini | Windows 7 Ultimate | Dell 2209WA @ 75Hz

Join the HwC Folding@Home team!

I've used Voodoo in the past (2 and 3), and when I went to buy one for my new system .. I found out that 3dFX was bought out and CompUSA and BestBuy had their shelves empty due to recalls.

So, I went out and bought a ATI AiW Radeon. I love it so far .. no problems .. beautiful card (haven't used the video editing part of it yet).

------------------
    Everquest - Tribunal Server
    Everquest - Tribunal Server

Thread Information