NV20 Preview
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: NV20 Preview

NV20 Preview

...With the capability of executing programmability instructions just like CPU, NV20 strides into a new stage of 3D graphics processor development. For those waits eagerly for NV20, here is a brief preview interpreting the new features of NV20 and how the performance improvement can users expecting at present. In addition, feature survey tables of the NVIDIA based video cards from TNT to NV20 are presented also.
    http://www.geocities.com/tnaw_xtennis/NV20-3.htm

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    I'm not going to bother reading this one. Someone let me know if it's just another extrapolation.

------------------
    Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact finders. - Daniel C. Dennett
    Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

well the performance is as much extrapolation as ever, however he makes some good points and theres some spec stuff in there I didn't know about, it's worth reading, nice one TNaw.

------------------
    AHHH, I think my computer's got a Virus!

Oh no, that's Windows 98

Oh no, that's Windows XP

Chimaera: Twin Athlon MP 1900+ @ 1824Mhz, GeForce 3 TI500, 512Megs Crucial RegECC, 100GB Total HDD, SuSE Linux 7.3 + Windoze XP Pro

oh, you said about improving NVidia's HSF to a usable level, did they realease HSF drivers without my noticing? I've heared rumours of NVidia HSF but nothing more, can you point me in the right dirrection?

------------------

Oh no, that's Windows 98

Oh no, that's Windows XP

Chimaera: Twin Athlon MP 1900+ @ 1824Mhz, GeForce 3 TI500, 512Megs Crucial RegECC, 100GB Total HDD, SuSE Linux 7.3 + Windoze XP Pro

Thread Information