AMD T-Bird 1400 @ 1577 @ 1.85v (9.5 x 166) AYHJA
    Abit KG7
    OCZ Gladiator
    256Mb Crucial PC2100 CL2@166
    Creative GeForce2 GTS
    SB Audigy
    Quantum AS 40Gb
    ADi Microscan E66 19"

Maybe, just maybe... these guys are going to have to make something eventually... I mean, aren't they like 0 for 2 now or something? They haven't sold a single product in 4 years!

You have to admit, they seem to have a good idea here: http://www.bitboys.com/xba.html .

integrated core and memory with a 512 or 1024 bit bus? That's huge! If they could only get this out... and soon.

Yeah but I can't take them seriously when they lie all the time, read all of the article I linked too above.

True that.. but, so maybe carmack hasn't seen it, big deal. I just hope that they can get a successful product out the door before nvidia decides they can get lazy like intel in the socket 7 days.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if it were to become silicon, but the whole tale loses credibility when you read apparent lies like that.

I have a T-Bird running at 1.5 gigs at 20C and Jesse Thompson has seen it and loves the way it runs.......... see my point

Your point is well taken. However, I still question the validity of the source... In fact.. here's gamers.com's correction: http://www.gamers.com/news/500499

Maybe this is just another example of the media twisting words and taking quotes out of context. After all, everybody likes to pick on bitboys for the whole glaze3d debacle, but they really might be on to something here.

Interesting, and well found that man Something sounds fishy with the whole thing, as I'd find it hard to mistake the two quotes, but as gamers.com is apologising maybe they did get the wrong end of the stick.

However most of the flack directed in Bitboys general direction is well deserved, you just can't go around saying, blah blah blah, Glaze 3D..... and blah blah blah, Xba and have nothing physical to show for it after four odd years!. It may sound great on paper, (I can do that, give me a job), but I want the card please before the idea is out of date once again & nothing solid to show for it. I'll keep everything crossed though just incase

[This message has been edited by BladeRunner (edited 01-09-2001).]

Thread Information