I just recieved my CL ANNIHILATOR 2 today, and I need help to install it. I reformatted my computer, so I'll have a clean system with a new video card. I installed windows ME, and then I installed the latest drivers for my ASUS K7M motherboard, which i think is the "miniport 4.80" drivers. Then I tried to install the drivers for my GTS. I wanted to install the latest drivers, so I downloaded them off the CL webpage. Then I restarted my computer. Then I tried to install the Blaster Control software from the CL retail Cd that came in the box, since it wasn't included in the download. Everything istalled, restarted, and found out my computer cannot reconize the card. I know this because, when I tried to open up Blaster Control, and on the left side of the window, there are messages that say, "Display Adapter not supported" and "No Display Adapter Detected".

I think my problem is that I don't know how to install the drivers correctly and properly. Can someone please give me detailed instuction on how to install a CL ANNIHILATOR 2 on a WinME machine. PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!

Do I have to do someing else first before I install the drivers, like installing the Blastercontrol from CL retail Cd FIRST, then installing the latest drivers?

ANY RESPONSES WILL BE APPRECIATED,

ATHLON 550
ASUS K7M MOTHERBOARD (intalled miniport 4.80
drivers ONLY. Are there
other drivers to intall
for this motherboarD, I
assume the BIOS?
128MB
CL ANNIHILATOR 2 GTS 32 MB
SB LIVE!value