BEST BUY for your $$$$$ - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEST BUY for your $$$$$

Deanril Guest
    And here are the MX-6 benches that smoke the GF DDR............

Cel 450 a

p3 600

P3 933

These are YOUR benches MX-6 ,Um from what I gather 1 out of 6 on a cel 450a beats the GF DDR,the rest dont to include p3 600,p3 933 so what your point here??? That the GF DDR is faster?? Well thats what Im pointing out here,thanx for the help

umm, are you trying to justify your purchase...I'm sorry, but just because you've had success doesn't mean the rest of the world has. I know I did...along with many of my friends. In fact, you could go to just about every Computer Forum online, look up previous posts, and see just what I'm talking about. People don't buy those things because of fear...only a fool would buy those things when you could get an MX and KNOW that its going to work on your system...

------------------
    http://members.home.net/zachv/Cartman/Cartman.htm

furthermore, nobody needs your attitude on this forum...you seem to attack everyone with a differing opinion. I suggest you stop reeling in information based on what only YOU know and start looking into what others are thinking. If I only read benchmarks too, as I'm sure you do, then I guess I might have bought a Geforce...

------------------
    http://members.home.net/zachv/Cartman/Cartman.htm

Deanril Guest
    Dude...........Drivers,Drivers ,Drivers,that was a year ago ,come off it,that was the debate 1 year ago.

Its simple you take the card and pop it in and load the drivers,just like with the MX,only difference is it goes alot faster,thus giving you better performance.

Deanril Guest
    Give it a rest,its very obvious,I like to debate Video cards,why dont you do a search from like a year and a half ago.

I like to debate them even more so when I know I have the upper hand.

This while being informative to the newer guys buying their first video card is also a black and white Debate invatation.

This board has always had debates and hopefully will continue.

When you debate you have expertease,and when you have expertease the Newer guys get their problems solved,its a vicious circle,but in the end every body gets their back scratched.

h

------------------
    AMD kicks @$$, Intel bites @$$
    AMD kicks @$$, Intel bites @$$

Thread Information