Quick Question
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Quick Question

Quick Question

Whats the techniacal term for a card which lets ya watch TV on your computer monitor? Does it come on the game cards or is it a special card? Thanks.

it's not actually a card, but a feature. it's called "tv-IN" and you can play computer games and other stuff on your TV with tv/out. it comes with the card. on the back of the card, there would be a little connector that hooks up to your tv. it'll usually say if a card has TV on the box and manual. you can also buy cards that have TV features on them and stick them into your pci or isa slot.
    MaH SyStEm:
    PIII 450, 128 RAM, i740 (the i740 was last year's best midrange 2d card, so ha!) voodoo2 sli, 4.8X toshiba DVD, 4x4x20 cd-rw

oops, i just made a mistake. yes you can buy the tv/in feature WITH a card. the card is called a tv tuner and it usually has tv/in, tv/out and other tv features, which all depends on the card. sorry!
    MaH SyStEm:
    PIII 450, 128 RAM, i740 (the i740 was last year's best midrange 2d card, so ha!) voodoo2 sli, 4.8X toshiba DVD, 4x4x20 cd-rw

Thread Information