I need TV out
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: I need TV out

I need TV out

I'm interested in getting tv out for my computer so i can watch movies on tv, as well as put them on tape.
    I've considered the following options:
    Marvel G400-TV, i could get with all kinds of tv in/out, but i would lose the 3d performance of my tnt2 ultra, and it's also pretty expensive.
    Hollywood Plus DVD card, i could get one of these, but teh tv out only applies to dvd's, so i couldn't watch divx, mpegs, or any other format of movie.

So far i haven't found any pci addon cards with tv out, but if anyone has any recommendations, i'd love to hear them. Thanks.

The Voodoo 5500 is an awsome all-around card, with good gaming performance and good tv-stuff.
    But also a bit expensive

Yeah, if i did that i might as well get a geforce with tv out, which was a possibility, but that's just as expensive.

Does anybody know a cheap $100 doller card with tv out?
    just some addon card?

I would trade a visiontek geforce DDR 32mb agp card with tv-out and fpd for $100 and a decent agp card.
    my computer sucks but my car stereo's better than yours!

If it's PCI you're after, I recommend the "ATI all-in-Wonder Pro" (8MB video memory), less than $100.00 on ebay.
    Not sure if this matches your needs but, hey, free advice...(btw- it's a stand-alone card)

Oh, if you don't want to "lose [your]3d performance, run two video cards....kind of a pain but it can work.
    -------------------------------
    "...we look for things to make us go...."
    "...we look for things to make us go..."

Originally posted by moyukhums:
    I would trade a visiontek geforce DDR 32mb agp card with tv-out and fpd for $100 and a decent agp card.
    I found you I might consider Guillemot TNT2U plus $75 for Visiontek GF DDR. LMK

Thread Information