Asus V7700 and specs/settings
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Asus V7700 and specs/settings

Asus V7700 and specs/settings

Just a note of possible Interest.... I changed my IO voltage, from the Default 3.5v on my Abit BE6-2, to 3.4,( actually 3.36 ),Also, I set the OC to defaults/ ( no OC on the card ),....Using the NVidia 5.32 drivers and directx 7.0a, I now get 6965 in 3dmark 2000, Previous was 6598 with 5.30 drivers and the card clocked to 220/378... Q3 Demo= 199 fps/ previous was 203....( 800/600, simple items only,blah blah )... Agp aperature at 64mb.... I find it rather odd to get this score in 3dmark, using the default 1024/.....and No OC on the card.... Any Input??

------------------
    Help me get this Boot outta my azz!!!!

Sorry to jump in as always , but I think 3D Mark, changes with the wind have a look at THIS thread and don't read it all just my posts down to Buckichiro's post at the bottom of the first page, weird or what? As a side line I've been running 3.4v io since the beginning, as I figured it don't need Geforce 1 spec AGP.

Are you still getting blank screens?

Do you remember I told you I messed up date wise with Scanreg/restore the other day, well since then Q3 has been smoother and noticeably faster, but the 3D Mark hasn't gone up proportionally.

No more blank screens/ but NOW/lol... At times, from a cold boot/ good ole windows finds my GTS for me over for me??? lol... If it isn't 1 thing it's another.... By the way, after removing my sblive drivers and doing a clean install of em/// My sounds in games returned to normal...Well// Off to work/ Have a Great day !!!

------------------

Thread Information