How do I get a good screen shot with my Voodoo 3?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: How do I get a good screen shot with my Voodoo 3?

How do I get a good screen shot with my Voodoo 3?

I want to get some game screen shots, and when I try it like I would the desktop, it doesn't work! I have hit print screen and then pasted in paint, and I just get a color pattern! Any advice?

------------------
    Pull the wool over your own eyes! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

what games some offer a screen shot buton like in half-life mine is F1 it is usually like F7 or somehting around there. list the games you want to take a screenshot and we will be able to help
    duron 800@900 - asus a7v - 640mb pc133 - radeon 8500le 128mb - sb live - 16x dvd-rom - 48x24x48 burner

Unreal mostly....Original Unreal

------------------
    Pull the wool over your own eyes! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

check under the key configuration it should be there, if it isn't goto a unreal chat room try heat or mplayer and ask there if you can they will know
    duron 800@900 - asus a7v - 640mb pc133 - radeon 8500le 128mb - sb live - 16x dvd-rom - 48x24x48 burner

Thread Information