Can someone find me info about TNT2 Ultra Gamer?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Can someone find me info about TNT2 Ultra Gamer?

Can someone find me info about TNT2 Ultra Gamer?

I will buy a new PC with the graphic card
    TNT2 M64 32 MB AGP, and I just cant find info about it, like benchmarks, card specifications and stuff.
    Can someone help me please?

[This message has been edited by VanDamage (edited 06-12-2000).]

Please?

I think the gamer is the m64 version or the vanta..... you can buy other non creative m64 for a cheaper price. If you play at 800x600 the m64 is ok provided you have a good cpu 600mhz perhaps. but on high resolutions it slows down a lot. try checking creative and e-mail them. get the ultra or better yet. get a geforce or sumthin since you can get a geforce nowadays for $135 www.pricewatch.com

Well, im gonna buy a TNT2 M64 32 mb AGP instead, since its pretty cheaper and im playing on "low"-resolutions like 800x600.
    my cpu will be a 500 mhz, and 192 mb ram. do you think it will be cool?

Ultra, Gamer, it's the same ****. Some idiot made this "gamer" thing up, but it's the same crap....

well as I said I wasn't sure about the gamer being the m64... something just kicked in my head... I think the value was the m64 sorry about that.

vandamage: yeah that would be great coz i have an athlon 600 and it works faster than my k-6 with voodoo 3 configuration. It is quite a wise choice actually. With the money you save you can spend it for a geforce in the future. by the way... what 500mhz cpu are you gonna use?? hopefully not a k-6... get an athlon , tbird, duron or p3... k-6 will be the bottleneck on fast cards like tnt2's and v3's

yup exactly! finally someone agrees that the m64 really is a decent card....

its great for me because ive never had the luxury of playing over 800x600 anyway so im not missing out on anything (i had a intel i740 8 meg... BLAH!).... im just more worried about my games being NOT CHOPPY!.. i hate choppy games it pisses me off.....

but right now im stuck with my pII 300 so my games still aint great.... ah but have no fear, in a little bit im gettin a duron setup..... ahhhhh i cant wait

Oh my god JM, Im gonna buy AMD k6-2 500 mhz! I found it very suitable for my budget and already ordered it for after summer!
    Oh man, dont tell me TNT2 M64 32 mb AGP will suck on my new CPU?? Oh man, im heart-broken

Thread Information