I was not sure whether to post here or at the video card topics, but I figured since I am overclocked I might as well post at both.I have an athlon 550@750 on a Asus K7M board and when I try to check some things out with Si Sandra it shuts off sometimes just like I hit the reset button. I was told I had to set the shadowing in the cmos I can't find a readme with the address, and am not certain this could cause restarts, unless the part of the memory the AGP card is trying to use is causing a shutdown when I try something that take up space. Any Help is greatly appreciated. My power supply is Antec p303 approved by AMD I do have 3 80mm fans 3 processor fans a hardrive cooler with two small fans and the fan on the video card. If its possible I am running out of power I would appreciate input on that.If I goto my start page when I open explorer it shutsdown also/ there are lots of graphics on that page. But I can run Quake III fine. Help Please!! Also I have the processor at 1.8 and the memory at 3.56 its pc150 memory. Does anyone know what kind of bandwidth I should be getting on the memory?

[This message has been edited by MULTIMEDIA (edited 02-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by MULTIMEDIA (edited 02-28-2000).]