Hey guys,

I am looking for a good multi-purpose vid card that suits the system that I have. I have a AMD K6-2 300, sy-5ehm(socket 7) SOYO mobo, 80mb sdram, a sony digital camcorder with S-video and a DV in/out port on the front. There are two possible things I might try. Either buy one of those cameras you put on the to of the monitor and a usb port, or get a good vid card. Right now I only need to set up my computer so I can do video conferencing, but I'd also like to be able to setup and manage my own website with vid clips and whatnot. Copying movies is out of the question at this point with only 3 gb of hard drive to work with, maybe in the future, who knows. I'm not really into games, so no big deal there. I have looked mostly at the ATI-AIW 128 16mb agp card, I don't know if I need the 32mb version, more $ for marginally better performance? Should I opt for the PCI? Or go ahead with the AGP? Should I scrap that altogether and get the camera and usb port? Is there a better alternative? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave