Video Card question
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Video Card question

Video Card question

I have a 32 meg pci video card, and a 8 meg agp card, is there any software out that will allow both of my cards to be used during a game? because everytime I start a game it chooses my other 8 meg card, which is old and worth a piece of crap, I would take it out, but it is welded in...

So is there any software that will allow both cards to be used while playing a pc game? sorta like combining both for faster perfomance

------------------
    "Who Dares To Oppose The Great Vegeta"-Vegeta

What Brand is your computer? Under the bios you should beable to disable the 8mb video card or disable the drivers under your operating system. From what you said im guessing you want to rid yourself of that video card.

ther'es such thing as a 32 meg pci card??? woah! what kind is it? (just wondering)

------------------
    MaH SyStEm:
    PIII 450, 128 RAM, i740 (the i740 was last year's best midrange 2d card, so ha!) voodoo2 sli, 4.8X toshiba DVD, 4x4x20 cd-rw

MaH SyStEm:
    PIII 450, 128 RAM, i740 (the i740 was last year's best midrange 2d card, so ha!) voodoo2 sli, 4.8X toshiba DVD, 4x4x20 cd-rw

It is a 3D blaster savage 4, it took a while to get it to work, had to flash the bios and upgrade it, pain, but now it works, I was reading some where, that there is software to download to let you use both video cards at once, dont know where, does anyone know?

------------------
    "Who Dares To Oppose The Great Vegeta"-Vegeta

Thread Information