Every 3 months you get a new video card that comes out and basically outperforms the one you have by double.

I learned the hard way, after spending I don't know how much money, that if your a game player, your better off buying a game console. Look at the upcoming Playstation 2 that's able to do a fill rate that not event the 3DFX Voodoo5 6000 can do yet...

And it's only gonna cost you 249$ US. Now count all the money you put in your computer (High Speed CDROM, DVD, Good Sound Card, 19" monitor, etc. etc) You would end up buying a nice Playstation 2, 32" TV, Dobly Digital surround sound system, plus 5 or so games for the PSX2 for the same price as a 2500$ Advanced PC Gaming RIG.

And yet, your stuck with a 19" monitor instead of 32" TV, you get games with great graphics but no game play...

I got tired of getting screwed for games on my pc. I only use it to chat, to do emails and documents. The games, I just use them on a Playstation.

Alot more fun and alot cheaper too... If your into buying games, compare the price of a good PC game vs. the price of a playstation game... Big difference!

Let me know if you share my opinion or not...

I just know I'm not spending anymore money in my PC towards a video card... Sound card maybe (MP3 Fan Here), but video cards and game controllers and stuff.. No way.

Chris