Problem with Creative Savage4, please help!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Problem with Creative Savage4, please help!

Problem with Creative Savage4, please help!

I just bought Savage4 to replace my old savage3d on my msi5169 motherboard with amd k6/2 300, 96 mb of memory. The problem is, there isn't much change in the performance, only about 5% over my savage3d and it is very slow at 800x600 16bit resolution. I have the latest driver and the latest bios for the card and the motherboard. The real problem is when I connected to the internet, my computer freeze. Right now I'm using my old savage3d when connected to internet. Please help me to solved the problem...

Try downloadding tweeked drivers off of http://s3.nextmill.com, I found the Rizenet drivers to be outstanding, fast and stable, also download version 1.03A of the BIOS.
    The problem with connecting to the internet is because of IE4+ you must be running win95 otherwise your computer wouldn't even boot up windows in normal mode. Installing the drivers wil help, also upgrading your OS to 98.

------------------
    E=mc^ darn what was it again?
    E=mc^ darn what was it again?

I'm already using win98 with ie5. The problem occurs only with my savage4, but not with my savage3d. Do you have any idea?

Thread Information