Voodoo3 2000 PCI fuzzy pixels and misaligned textures
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Voodoo3 2000 PCI fuzzy pixels and misaligned textures

Voodoo3 2000 PCI fuzzy pixels and misaligned textures

Well, as I said before, I've got a Voodoo3 2000 PCI. In certain games (The two worst offenders are Redguard and the Return Fire 2 demo.) the pixel objects (health meter, items, ETC) are all very fuzzy, and the textures are downright completely off center. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

------------------
    When I cut my finger, that's tragedy. When you fall off a cliff and die, that's comedy.

It's funny u should mention this prob, because I've started playing REDGUARD about one week ago, and it's been nothing but a problem on my VOODOO 3 3000 PCI AGP card. I'll be running around and textures/subtitles will be fine, but then boom, the textures go off-center, and the subtitles become unreadable. I have contacted Bethesda about this problem, but so far have not received a reply....I'm guessing that REdgaurd needs a Voodoo3 patch. The one thing that kind of worked for me, was loading previously saved games, then sometimes the textures/subtitles go back to normal. But still this is a pain... Let me know what u discover

Thread Information