How to connect playstation to vga monitor?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: How to connect playstation to vga monitor?

Hybrid View

How to connect playstation to vga monitor?

is there any site thata can help me?
    also, can a vga card with video in plug be useful to do that?
    i read that new asus driver for v3800 tnt2 can handle psx signal:anyone has tried in?

thanks

Georgerel Guest
    Well I have a TV card in my computer with an RCA (video-in) connector. What I do is conect the Playstation video out (yelloy) to this connector and turn on the TV, and that is how I use the Playstation on my computer.

If your mother board or your Video card has this connector (video-in) I think itīll be ok.

I hope this help

Georgerel Guest
    Well I have a TV card in my computer with an RCA (video-in) connector. What I do is conect the Playstation video out (yellow) to this connector and turn on the TV, and that is how I use the Playstation on my computer.

If your mother board or your Video card has this connector (video-in) I think itīll be ok.

I hope this help

I have a Gamars V-box PSX -> VGA converter, but it was too dark (way too dark) and the pass through makes my monitor a little blurry (I don't like it.) No, you can't adjust brightness level. Try to crank it up from your monitor and dark areas will only appear grey instead. It is a box that goes between your mon and your VGA card so you can switch between modes. I then got a TV-tuner from ixMicro called TurboTV, it is much sharper and brighter, but there is an annoying interlace effect around fast moving objects. Seems like the card doesn't display things more than 30fps (PSX is 60fps) I've also tried Asus V3800, which was okay, can display things at 60fps, and with brightness setting, but the image quality is too blur. So, in conclusion, I don't have any good suggestion, as I myself is still looking for a good solution. Just avoid the above mentioned products.

Thread Information