Attacking video game!!!!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attacking video game!!!!

Hybrid View

Attacking video game!!!!

please take alook pc.ign.com/news/9031.html

I think it's obvious what the problem is here, we need more KNIFE CONTROL laws; that would solve everything. It's way too easy to get a knife on the streets today. These evil pieces of metal and plastic are a bane to a civilized society, they should all be BANNED. While we're at it, let's sue flight sim makers and knife manufacturers. They're the ones who made this guy a WACKO.

It's madness, I tell you!!! MADNESS!!!

ankerson Guest
    It is just a way to avoid the real problems that we have in society. They will blame everything and talk around the real issues.

oops, i was bumped by someone and i cut myself with a Ginsu steak knife. Maby i should sue for $5 billion!!
    Worlds Loudest Subwoofers.... Nasa technology..
    They sound Great (they also make studio equipment)

-= Digital Designs =-

Disclosure Project

The movement to end the coverup of advanced tech -see Scaler Waves

This just proves that ASSAULT KNIVES should be banned. A Ginsu? What do you need a Ginsu for? A regular steak knife will cut steak, why do you need an ASSAULT KNIFE? These knives are only designed for one purpose: to cut people. They should be BANNED. Do it for the children!

Baloney flaps, your name is repulsive, it kinda reminds me of where baloney comes from, does anyone know? Cow, Pig, whatever.

You should chill, god, people here have fun while posting and learn !, we are not japaneese school children CONFORMITY CONFORMITY so get a grip. Knifes shouldn't be banned, they dont just get up out of your draw and massacre you, idiots called psycho's do that.

A Ginsu, well I know how tough steak can get, its like using a v3 (ginsu) to play a game compared to a s3 virge (steak knife). Did you cut yourself badly as a child ?
    A Dog is a Cat with More hair

In the hands of a responsible person, a gun, knife, HAND GRENADE are safe.

leave it out for an idiot to play with, the whole world runs amuck

Maybe they should ban planes so wackos can't hijack them? Looks like airport security screwed up badly. A knife - it's big - it's metal... how much more help do these guys need?

Good job he wasn't a military flight sim fan.
    If he wanted realism he could try and steal an F-16 or something. He can imagine he's playing Rainbow Six too - right until the point he gets a bullet in the head from the local military police.

'tuppence worth and all that...

U-96

------------------
    Torpedo los!
    Torpedo los!

Microsoft Flight Simulator98? I think they are going to ban Microsoft. The highjackers name wasn't by chance Bill Gates was it?
    Mike
    Mechanical Engineer
    Dell Computer Corporation
    Server Development

I didnt remember Microsoft Flight 99 having a Hijack sim built in? Did you?

Where the hell is this crap coming from, Flight Sims have no violence what so ever in them, as said before, just avoiding the real problem. If they keep blaming games for all this we wont have anything to play AT ALL!!

------------------
    Vidfreek: The master Wizard.
    Visit us at http://members.xoom.com/wizardofcomp

Vidfreek:
    I have gone to look for myself, If I get back before I return.....Keep me here

Luke-- I was joking.

Yes, Vidfreek that is what I am worried about, but should we stand back and let this news media BS continue? Cause if we do are games will be taken from us. Something else that pissed me off was I was carded last week at the movie theater I'm 21 and I don't look that young, and I wasn't seeing some kill/gore fest I was seeing that nice sweet movie American Pie(great movie, one of the best movies I've seen in along time) I feel sorry for those kids who can't see a movie cause it's R rated, and the frenzy over protecting the their fragile little minds.

Thought for the day:
    Maybe people that do this kind of thing are f***ed up BEFORE they start on computer games? How come that never gets mentioned in the media?
    Of course, if and when it does, no doubt it will be those games that "tipped him over the edge".
    The spectre of sad-loner-geek-male still haunts media attitudes towards the gaming world, and the internet. I say kill them ALL!!!

------------------
    Torpedo los!
    Torpedo los!

Maybe that's not the best thing to say...

Thread Information