I recently installed a Creative Labs Graphics Blaster Riva TNT 16 mb AGP card, after uninstalling my old non-integrated Intel 740 8mb AGP card. I made sure to set my system to standard VGA before shutting down and installing the new card, however, I believe that Windows detected my TNT AGP card as a PCI, even though I removed my old Intel 740 card from my board. I looked for the old Intel drivers on my system because I thought that might be the problem, but I couldn't find them. I did find one registry key that referred to the Intel 740, and at the beginning of the key was the label "MultMon", which to me indicates that my system somehow thinks it has multiple monitors. Or am I mistaken? When I look under display settings, I only see my one monitor listed. I also went into safe mode and looked in Device Manager to see if I had a "ghost" of my old card listed there. All was well, and no conflicts listed either. How might I go about finding out if Windows is seeing my TNT card as AGP or a PCI? And is it safe to delete the MultMon Intel 740 entry? Everything is running well, and I don't want to mess it up....LOL. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Kayci (edited 07-26-99).]