Ford or Chevy? - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford or Chevy?

actually I like fords ,I have 2,and the taurus has made me a ton of money we get 2 or 3 a day at my shop I work at.

dude, i couldn't agree with you more. however, i do like chevy's better. if it comes to a microsoft world, i swear i'll kill myself before i give that b****** the time of day. just a candid assassination, nothing to see hear, and if i die tommorrow, you know why! lol lava ;-j

------------------
    lavajumper, master wizard
    visit our site at members.xoom.com/wizardofcomp
    why can i never think of anything witty to put in these?

I dont like the newer Fords,but the old ones are sweet,I got a 36 P/U with a FLAT-V8 in it.LOL!

must be nice,L-head config.

[This message has been edited by DEAN (edited 07-16-99).]

Jeffy79 Guest
    Fords are #1, just like John Deeres are. Nothing runs like a deer and thats damn true and ford tough . My mother has a Mercury Mountaneer and its loaded. It is damn fun to drive . I would buy a chevy but I like to get to my destination.

Jeff

Jeffy I have to disagree Cub Cadets rule and Vortec 5.7 liter Silverado 4x4 Ext Cab all leather and power Chevy trucks arent bad

------------------
    Miles

This too shall pass!

Miles

This too shall pass!

Could we overclock a Ford or Chevy?
    Mine seems to lag behind!! What kind of tools do u use?

Jeffy79 Guest
    Miless,

Ya id get a silverado but I don't wanna be stuck on a back road hehe. John deeres are the best machines you can get. They are built tough they just don't die. We have a 4230 and a 3010. The 4230 is 100hp and never has had a engine job and still runs excellent. The 3010 has had a engine job but its a 1960's tractor. My cousin owns a John deere its a small one, has a bucket and its 4wd. That one won't die. We have a jd lawnmower and it will not die. I don't see many cub cadets around if any in the area. I see more internationals, fords, new hollands and some others. Local farmer has a International and a ford. He has had more probs with those then I have had with my JD. I joke with him and say get the green get the green. Id love to hook a jd and a cub up and i bet the jd will win. After all the john deere is the only tractor maker that has a 8.1 liter powertec engine . However I do know of some people that have overclocked their tractor engines. Usually from 100 to 115 sometimes way higher. Some go from 130 to 160. But miless come and see the power over a deere.

Jeff

Then there are times when consumer products are not enough and we go industrial, when terms like reliability and torque come to play and names like Catapillar Motors come to mind giving up to 2000hp. When all old ideas that donít offer what you need then you look for the real thing, say something with the power/concept of a British Harrier jump jet with the cruise speed of 350MPH and 6 degrees of freedom so say good bye to using your Interstate X. Yes I am talking about the Moller's Skycar M400 (http://www.moller.com/skycar/) but then the only problem we face is practical use of such items other wises we would all have Oxygen cards from 3DLabs.
    "Knowledge is true opinion." - Plato

Thread Information