Ford or Chevy?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford or Chevy?

Hybrid View

Ford or Chevy?

Do you have an opinion on which car manufacture is better? Do you think Ford or Chevy will crush one or the other for supreme dominace of American Cars?

If you think this argument are moronic, then just sub in the words TNT2 and V3 for Ford and Chevy, and sub computers for american car. Why do we fight over what brand of card is better? Who cares about which is better. I plead that we sit aside our personal bias for certain cards, and just give the facts not childish remarks like that's a lousy card or that card sucks. Just for the record I don't see either card getting complete domance over the other, because if two companies or more fight for comsuners bucks that means they have to come out with better products. I would not want to live in a one card world cause that would just suck.

I have ranted till I can't rant no more.

Hello,
    How about nissan,toyota,and import like matrox??? Huh !!!
    Rwc

Well, I have not seen calvin wheezing on a nissian, toyota or import emblam yet, so I left them out. I've seen people come to punches over Ford Vs Chevy.

CHEVY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last Night I Dreamed I Ate A 10 Pound Marshmellow, And When I Woke Up My Pillow Was Gone....

To tell you the truth I have no problem with neither TNT2 nor V3, both are great. Like Toyota or Honda. The problem is when you're buying a car you have to choose one, right? That's when you look at all the specs, see what you want, and get it. If you want speed, go for TNT2, if you want Glide, go for V3.

------------------
    Drongar
    Why not Get Paid to Surf the Net?
    moneyguy.bizhosting.com

Ford Powerstroke diesel will eat all!!!
    Hee Hee................

KIA baby! KIIIIIIIAAAAAA!*

*-sucks

------------------
    This signature space FOR RENT

This signature space FOR SALE

THE best car is the nissan skyline, it is quite a number. It will outperform most top sports cars, yet it looks like a smooth saloon. Just think how fun it would be overtaking all these wankers in their ferrari's in something that looks like saloon.

It doesn't matter, soon, Microsoft will buy out (maybe merge with) Intel and then move to buy out all hardware manufacturers. Then, you can only get a complete Microsoft system with microsoft motherboard, memory cpu, video, sound, montior, mouse, keyboard, printer, paper. You will be watching Microsoft TV in your Microsoft home, eating a Micro Mac from McMicro (or is that MicroDonald's?).

Then, you will hope you wake up from your nightmare! :-)

Wow.... I guess they already got to Mcdonalds with Micnuggets??

Have You driven OVER A Ford Lately???????
    Last Night I Dreamed I Ate A 10 Pound Marshmellow, And When I Woke Up My Pillow Was Gone....

I agree nebbis I played Gran Turismo, and I want one. What's really cool is they would never exspect it. No way good old Bill would just borrow the technology, and slap Microsoft's name on it.

Ha ha ha funny v33dfxpwr.
    I like ford all times i have pu f150 but that engine not make from v3 or tnt2.
    hahahaha

I wouldn't buy a Ford or a Chevy. I own two Honda's, but I would consider Nissan or Toyota.

------------------
    lVԙ

Asian imports rule!!

Thread Information