Which One Has Better Edge For Payment Transactions?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Which One Has Better Edge For Payment Transactions?

Which One Has Better Edge For Payment Transactions?

Holiday season is fast approaching and I want something that could offer solutions for any of our payment transactions. There are technology providers who offer online fraud protection in order to protect any business this coming busy season like Christmas. However, who do you think has the better edge to process transactions reliably? I need your opinion guys. It really matters. Thanks!

Hello! Have you considered a technology provider or a solution for your payment transactions? I guess, there are a lot online who offers POS system for business. Something that protects credit cards purchasing swipe? There's one that I have read online and its a new payment service system called Apple pay.

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeAnalyst View Post
    Hello! Have you considered a technology provider or a solution for your payment transactions? I guess, there are a lot online who offers POS system for business. Something that protects credit cards purchasing swipe? There's one that I have read online and its a new payment service system called Apple pay.
    Apple Pay? Like the one that TSys has? I'm not sure how it works but I'll do some reading.

Thumbs up

Paypal. That's fast and secured.

Hope this helps.

Bill

Thread Information