Get rid of a Trojan Virus with the help of Kaspersky AntiVirus.........
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Get rid of a Trojan Virus with the help of Kaspersky AntiVirus.........

Post Get rid of a Trojan Virus with the help of Kaspersky AntiVirus.........

My PC having Kaspersky AntiVirus on my computer and it says "Threats Malware".
    Detail report:
    There was 10 Trojan Virus, 8 of which are Detected and Processed and 1 is Inactive. Now I am able to use the computer and go on the internet , but I want to get it off. There is allways a msg to delete the archive.
    I am confused so, is there any one who can help me out.

Malwarebytes is a good place to start. I don't know how effective Kaspersky is but I would try another AV program (after uninstalling Kaspersky).

http://www.malwarebytes.org/
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

If not tried already,
    Enter operating system in Safe Mode then run the Kaspersky Antivirus to delete any remaining virus.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thank You all for the suggestion, but the problem is I cant move to any other brand, because I have purchased Kaspersky support for 3 PC. Is there anyone who can help me to resolve my issues. Kaspersky is a renowned brand and I am using it from last 2 year.

Have you tried Shinma's advice? Boot up in Safe Mode (by tapping your F8 key during the boot up process) and then run your Kaspersky.

I am unable to run it in Safe mode, because it automatically shut down.

Did you try Malwarebytes or not? It doesn't replace Kaspersky.

Quote Originally Posted by rozermartin28 View Post
    I am unable to run it in Safe mode, because it automatically shut down.
    Did the computer shut itself down when you went into Safe Mode, or did it shut down when you tried to run your Kaspersky?

When ever I try to install Kaspersky Antivirus, then only My computer used to Shutdown.

If you're trying to say the Kaspersky fails to launch while in Safe Mode,
    1. You can try Midknyte's suggestion.
    2. Download/create/use Kaspersky Rescue disc.
    3. Provided that your Kaspersky is legitimate and has not expired, contact Kaspersky for assistance.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thank You for your great response. I don't no whether you know anything or not, but as I say my system not allows me to run any kind of other programs.

Since you have no issues routing through a proxy server, you should have no issues with suggestion 2 and 3.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by rozermartin28 View Post
    Thank You for your great response. I don't no whether you know anything or not, but as I say my system not allows me to run any kind of other programs.
    Then you could try Chameleon tu run Malwarebytes:
    helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/entries/20872371-use-chameleon-to-run-malwarebytes-anti-malware-on-infected-systems

Thread Information