Invisible icons!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Invisible icons!

Hybrid View

Exclamation Invisible icons!

I have a Toshiba Tecra A9 notebook and recently it start to do a strange problem.
    When I boot the Windows some icons in desktop are invisible, dont existe. I find in Internet maybe the problem was the color of resolution. Só I change to 16 bits the colors of monitor resolution. And the problem is out, all the icons apears.
    When I restart the system, the problem already exist, invisible icons in desktop. Again I go to monitor resolution properties and change to 32 bits colors. Ok, no problem again.
    If I restart again the problem happens. Each time I restart the Windows its boot with some invisible icons and the solution is change the color bits of monitor resolution.
    I already went in Intel website to update the driver but the site tell me that is actual.
    Any help?!
    Helder Ganhão
    Portugal

Exclamation Invisible icons!

I have a Toshiba Tecra A9 notebook and recently it start to do a strange problem.
    When I boot the Windows some icons in desktop are invisible, dont existe. I find in Internet maybe the problem was the color of resolution. Só I change to 16 bits the colors of monitor resolution. And the problem is out, all the icons apears.
    When I restart the system, the problem already exist, invisible icons in desktop. Again I go to monitor resolution properties and change to 32 bits colors. Ok, no problem again.
    If I restart again the problem happens. Each time I restart the Windows its boot with some invisible icons and the solution is change the color bits of monitor resolution.
    I already went in Intel website to update the driver but the site tell me that is actual.
    Any help?!

Duplicate threads/posts merged. - Moderator
    Helder Ganhão
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ganhaoh
    ... Toshiba Tecra A9 notebook ...
    Download appropriate/current Display Driver from the Toshiba website.

Remove Display Driver driver,
    Reboot,
    Install current Display Driver,
    Reboot and test.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thread Information