Epson Artisan 810 Printing Yellow Lines
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Epson Artisan 810 Printing Yellow Lines

Hybrid View

Epson Artisan 810 Printing Yellow Lines

I have looked all over for a solution, but have not come across one yet.

I have an epson artisan 810 that is about 6 months past the warranty & all of a sudden has started to bring about 1 pixel solid line across the width of an image and about a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch to the right & left of an image.

I tried changing the print settings on my computer & nothing worked. I then figured let me try to use the copier part of the all-in-one & got the same lines. I even got the same yellow lines when copying, using black & white.

I have tried head alignment & nozzle cleaning 10+ times in the past few days in testing & nothing has worked or changed the yellow line printing in any way.

Any ideas on what to try? I am very technical so I could open the printer & do things of that sort if it is required of fixing the printer. I understand they do not have all of that great of a shelf life, but I figured it would last longer than it has. And based on the amount of unopened ink I have already I am hoping to fix this issue so that I can use the rest of the ink I have.

If anyone has any solutions to try it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Mike

"I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thanks for sending this. I actually did see this link yesterday, was not sure if it applied, but I did try everything except opening up the printer. Will try that today as that is the last option left. Cleaning the ink area with isophropyl did not seem to change anything.
    Mike

Thread Information