Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.168
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.168

Exclamation Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.168

Adobe Flash Player Gets Another Emergency Security Update

Adobe releases an emergency security update to the Flash Player after identifying critical vulnerabilities in the software; urges users to update immediately.

Late last week Adobe posted a new brief in their security bulletin regarding an emergency update to Adobe Flash Player marking the identified vulnerability as critical and giving it a priority rating of 1 for Windows and Mac systems. According to Adobe’s priority and severity rating system, this is the most severe vulnerability that if exploited could cause harm to your computer without your knowledge (link). Windows and Mac users, specifically those using Safari and Mozilla Firefox browsers, were advised to update within 72 hours...

Full article,
    Click HERE
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Before 3 days, I installed Firefox in my system and installed latest Adobe Flash Player 11. But still after installing it, when I opened a video of Facebook in Firefox, it did not opened. It seemed that Adobe Flash Player is not working so I gave it up.

No issues encountered with Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.168 with Firefox 18.0.2
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thread Information