[RESOLVED] Ademco Passpoint (Index is out of date)
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: [RESOLVED] Ademco Passpoint (Index is out of date)

Thumbs up [RESOLVED] Ademco Passpoint (Index is out of date)

all of the sudden I get this...

Index is out of date.
    Table C:\Program Files\Ademco\Passpoint Plus\Data\ACSEVENT.DB

I can't do anything on it now, I can't add new cards or anything. Your Asst is greatly appreciated.

Ok, first make sure Pass Point is closed. Find all the files named acsevents.*, there should be 11 of them. Move them to another location for safekeeping. Download this file, and when you unzip it, you will find new copies of those 11 files. Put these new files in place of the old, then restart Pass Point. You should be able to go back to normal. You will lose your event history (the old files), but all other information (card holders, reader settings, etc) will be intact
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

"Secular nations have one thing in common-mass graves, and the reason is that they believe the government is the final arbiter of right and wrong and good and evil." -Rob Schenk

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -James Madison

You Rock! Sir Flannel

Thank's it works. One more question...On the MLB all three lights (Red, Amber, Green) re flashing. I believe the Amber is a charging issue...we have power blips so it could be the origin of our issue.what do you think?

No, if I recall correctly, flashing is normal, when somthing is wrong is when the lights stop blinking. The red is a heartbeat, yellow is for the battery, and green is for the a/c power. When there is a problem, the respective light will stop blinking. The index out of date usually is caused by the program closing without shutting the database properly. The battery backup on the PassPoint board is to handle power blips. Can you get a UPS for the software computer?

"Secular nations have one thing in common-mass graves, and the reason is that they believe the government is the final arbiter of right and wrong and good and evil." -Rob Schenk

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -James Madison

I know this is an old thread, but could anyone help me out with obtaining eventfix.zip ? SirFlannel's link isn't online anymore and I really need it. Thanks! If SirFlannel or anyone who got the file from him could post a working link, I'd really appreciate it.

Here it is I turned off my server

Hi, i saw this post and very much need these files if u still them please for the passpoint express software

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalvibes View Post

Hi, i saw this post and very much need these files ...

So click the "Here it is" link in Sir Flannel's post right above yours.
    Doc

____________http://www.microsoft.com/security____________
    \____________________ ____.-.____ ____________________/
    \_____________\ -._)!(_.- /_____________/
    \_______\. ~\ /~ ./_______/
    \_______/

Thread Information