[RESOLVED] How to post or insert images into Forum Posts
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: [RESOLVED] How to post or insert images into Forum Posts

Thumbs up [RESOLVED] How to post or insert images into Forum Posts

I watched this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJHei...e_gdata_player and could not make it work. Can someone help point me in the correct direction? Please?

Thanks

G4_Music

*** Thread edited by site staff to make the URL to the Youtube video work.

Clarify.

Are you saying that the YouTube video is not appearing
    or
    Following instructions of that particular YouTube video does not work.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

YouTube video works but I can't understand it. I was wondering if someone had another solution to my question.

Thanks,

G4_Music

From the built in FAQ

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

BB code,
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thanks, that worked great! Does that work with vidieo and recordings also?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Thanks, that worked great! Does that work with vidieo and recordings also?

Most sites like our has a file size Limit... So generally, videos and recordings are too large.

But, you can use a free file hosting site and then post a URL to the video to forums like this one.

Thread Information