Hi I'm new here
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Hi I'm new here

Howdy folks. My name is Bill and I'm retired. I've been into computers since my Commodore 64 days and I just love 'em. I was browsing for new forums to join and this one caught my eye. I like this color scheme, it's very attractive so it got me.

I like building computers and I just built this system a few months ago. It was a very basic system (started with a Sandy Bridge Celeron) and I've been upgrading it piece by piece every month. It's almost done, just a couple more months LOL. Then I can use the extras and build another system to put up for sale and get some money back or maybe keep 'em for back up.

Anyway, glad to meet y'all and see y'all in the threads..

Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

Welcome Celery.. Nice to see that you can build system.. I hope that we will see your build systems here..

Thread Information