[RESOLVED] PassPoint Express Install Media
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: [RESOLVED] PassPoint Express Install Media

Hybrid View

Thumbs up [RESOLVED] PassPoint Express Install Media

Hi Everyone,

I've been running Ademco's Passpoint Express version 1.1 on the same Windows 2000 PC for the better part of 10 years. It's worked great. I am now looking to move this to a newer Windows XP system, but seems my original installer or I don't have the original install CD. I've made calls to Honeywell as well as talked with local vendors, and nobody seems to know how to get this media.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Chris

I've got PassPoint Plus if you want. It's virtually the same software. PM me for a link
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

"Secular nations have one thing in common-mass graves, and the reason is that they believe the government is the final arbiter of right and wrong and good and evil." -Rob Schenk

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -James Madison

Hey Sir!
    I was hoping that I would hear from you based on your previous threads. Thanks so much for your offer. I do not have any IM accounts or apps installed - So it might be difficult to communicate that way. If you want, my E-mail is chris three four four @ gmail.com (chrisxxx@gmail.com) If you want to send me an E-mail I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Chris

I don't see a PM option on the screen, but I would love to get a copy of this. I'm migrating it to a faster computer and can't find my disc anywhere.

Please send a link to pixelbend at gmail dot com if you can

Thanks!

Sir Flannel,

We have an corrupt install of of PassPoint 2.1 on our system. Can you send me a link to an iso image you mentioned?

Thanks. jeff(dot)jones@coconino.edu

I too am having an issue getting a hold of a replacement copy of the software. any help would be much appreciated. jbarker91 at hotmail

Sir Flannel, you seem to be the go to guy on the interwebz for the PassPoint software. I have a client that has lost their original installation CD for PassPoint Express, so I need an ISO if possible for the software.

Thanks for any help that you might be able to provide. You can reach me via harold DOT ballinger AT gmail DOT com

Also, if I use PassPoint Plus, is there anything special that I will need to do to upgrade while still maintaining their existing data? I'm having to change computers for them and move their PassPoint to the new computer.

Thanks again for any advice/help you can provide!

Link for Plus is on the way. The database folder is the data folder in the Pass Point directory. There is no difference between the database structures for the two versions. There is also an upload feature in the software, if you're only dealing with one MLB panel directly connected to the computer. Hope that helps

"Secular nations have one thing in common-mass graves, and the reason is that they believe the government is the final arbiter of right and wrong and good and evil." -Rob Schenk

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -James Madison

Passpoint Software

Sir Flannel, i would be ablidged to receive this software as well. Win 2000 computer crashed with software on it and no installation disc. You help would be invaluable.

passpoint software

ecalmes at bellsouth dot net

I'm in the same boat as the other posters in this thread. SirFlannel, could you help me out with a link to the passpoint iso?

Got it thanks!

Thread Information