sfv files - check multiple folders in batch/queue?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: sfv files - check multiple folders in batch/queue?

Hybrid View

sfv files - check multiple folders in batch/queue?

SFVManager from 2004 is all I could find for freeware. Kind of clunky, was wondering if anymore more streamlined or newer (freeware).

A program like parbuddy would be good, aside from the fact it is a bit more complicated that need be and doesn't support sfv files. The author doesn't seem to want to add support either.

I guess par-n-rar is my best bet (although looks like never to be any updates in years). My only issue is that when I try to manually select multiple files and try to delete them. Seems that it will still only do one at a time. So if I select for and hit delete, will only erase the first listed...

Or if someone knew of a really good (under $20) program then that might be worth checking out. I only ask at all, because my stupid downloader program is suppose to only receive par files if needed. But have the time doesn't seem to do this

Did a search for sfv at sourceforge. I see there are a ton of results. Guess I'll be chugging through those and possibly find something?

Thread Information